The Seventh Annual BEEvent Pollinator Conference is happening in 2021, but in a different format than usual. This conference will be presented in a webinar format via Zoom, with a great lineup of speakers:
- Jim Cane – BEE All You Can: Creating a Bee Haven with Room and Board.
- Kathryn LeCroy – Citizen Scientist-Fueled Research: Documenting Wild Native Bee Declines in North America
- August Jackson – Bees of the Willamette Valley
- Lincoln Best – Update on Oregon Bee Atlas Project
- And much more!
- A computer, laptop, or tablet capable of running Zoom. You can run a test here: Zoom Note: this will download Zoom to your device
- A strong, reliable internet connection
- Speakers or headphones
You will not need a computer camera or microphone to participate.
Please join the conference a few minutes early to ensure that the necessary Zoom software updates are downloaded to your computer.
All registered participants will receive a private link to the recorded presentations soon after the conference. No refunds will be offered.
The link to join the conference will be sent in a separate email the week of the conference to the email you used to register.
Please note: this link is valid on one computer only.